Thursday, October 29, 2009

Red Ribbon Week


This has been a crazy week with math benchmark assessments, the wind, and Red Ribbon Week.

As part of the Red Ribbon Week activities, classrooms decorated their door with their commitment to be DRUG FREE. Students were very creative. Take a look at our video!


Lyrics: (sung to the tune of "Addam's Family")
They're scary and they're spooky
They sometimes make you pukey
They're altogether ookey
So drugs are not for me!

They make your brain all icky
They really make you sicky
And stopping them is tricky
So drugs are not for me!


I'm healthy, as you can see
And life is happy for me
I am and always will be
So proud to be drug free!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs.Nelson hope everything is doing well lookes very cool.
    Jonathan Linden
    Class of 2008
    of Victornia

    ReplyDelete