Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of Year!

It's the most wonderful time of the year
With kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the hap-happiest season of all
With those holiday greeting and gay happy meetings
When friends come to call
It's the hap-happiest season of all!

One of my most favorite times of the year is singing holiday songs with our students. Classes take turns joining me in the multi-purpose room to sing Christmas Carols while I accompany them on the piano. Students take turns
selecting carols and some even get to come help ring the jingle bells!

I hope all enjoy their holiday season with friends and family. I will be spending time with my family in Idaho Falls, Idaho - where it will be a White Christmas!

I'll see everyone back
at school on Monday, January 4, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment